3-Station Edge Roller
The ER3 3-Station Metal Edge Roller ensures a uniform bend along the entire length of roofing material. The tool quickly adjusts for making 5/8” to 4” (15.9-102 mm) bends in 29-22 gauge (0.36-0.76 mm) steel. The center roller station of the ER3 Metal Edge Roller features a precision English/Metric depth gauge on one shaft leg that, when locked in place at the desired setting, accurately aligns the depth of all roller stations. Large, comfortable adjustment knobs hold depth setting securely.
Malco’s ER3 Metal Edge Roller also adjusts for making curved bends! The center roller station is independently adjustable, with outer roller stations retracted and locked, to allow for bending on a curve.
• For clean, crisp bends in metal roofing materials!
• Quickly adjusts for making 5/8″ to 4″ (15.9 to 102 mm) bends in 29 to 22-gauge (0.36 to 0.76 mm) steel.
• Exclusive 3-station roller design produces a uniform bend out to the very ends of a straight panel length.
• Center roller roller station is also independently adjustable for making mild-angled bends on a curve.
• Hardened rollers ensure long, service life.